July 10, 2012

Sweet lemons or actual lemons

Lol!!! I start this post with Lol because I haven't been able to do much but lol since Sunday.
In my last post, I was so worried that I had been "messing up, but since then stuff has happened that makes me want to demand an award for stellar behaviour.

thought life had been throwing me lemons without any sugar. if i had looked closer, would have realized that I could still made lemonade. 


Maybe I will tell you all about this epic mess up, when its all over, for now speculate, don't worry though I am not pregnant. Just fat!!! lol.  




This post is kind of depressing. blah. Hmm I will inject a bit of happiness by urging you guys to come to Le Rouge, if you are in canada, Im going to be there. yay!!!! I will reveal myself that night so you can find me. (Speaking like a famous person already :D)


P.S Carloslaron I'm so sorry for the non-reply, I am avoiding one on one convo right now cause i need to  squeeze five buckets full of lemons and sweeten the juice with a teaspoon of sugar. Plus i want to have good news when I tell the bad news. :*

No comments:

Post a Comment